Sunday, May 17, 2015

LIFE IN A WAR

















I see Life as a scramble.
Some pieces don’t fit in place.
Need to arrange them somehow;
To feel the completeness, it’s a try.
I know, it is incomplete, my life.
                                                           
Truth- seldom accepted by logic.
Again, life is beyond all logics.
Life is a war between logic and expectations.
My expectation and your expectation.
Your logic and my logic.
Sometimes, I try to plant them in your soul;
And then you plant yours on my wounds.
In between the truth always get crushed to bleed.

I am a pawn on my own chessboard,
Patterned in blacks and whites.
The black is my soul and the white, my face.
I am being played on my own board;
By invisible hands all around me.
Pity existence called "Life",
Where I don't co-exist with any;
But just accommodating so many.

I am trying to find happiness in a dew drop;
As it is the beginning.
Trying to smile on a bloom;
Yes, it is the present.
Looking for peace on a fallen petal;
Oh. Yes.. It’s the end.


No comments:

Click Here To add Comment

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets