Friday, January 4, 2013

THE VISION


"My inner self.."
 
When I looked in my wall mirror..
Saw my face with blurry strange eyes..
My own eyes were always bright..
Might be that I ate lot of green vegs.
The face, of course belong to me,
But the eyes are totally strange for it.
Not of me, when I am in high 'spirits',
Neither when I had a fag for soul...


Why the lights are out in my eyes?
Why they lost the charm they owned?
Why they missed the sparkling glee?
Why they are outlined with salt?

Might be someone snatched the light,
With the sparkling glee once they held.
Will I ever have that spark back,
With all charms once they worn.. 


The one who snatched the sparkle from me,
Will never know what that I miss.
Except that my eyes are strange,
I remain myself minus my charm.


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its not for you to decide if your eyes have lost the charm, its for the one who is facing thee to decide what is wrong or what is right, well dear poet this is a beautiful write, on the saline eyes, always welled up any moment to spill the tears, so well penned dear friends loved reading it

    ReplyDelete
  3. anyway this computer paint is also good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot..
    I don't know what my eyes tell to others.
    But certainly i experience the same as described.
    And the illustrations for this blog is my creations.

    ReplyDelete